Songs Direct for Artists
It’s very straightforward. You are tired of the piss poor revenue share you’re getting from the music streaming services. You’ve decided to produce a physical CD and/or Vinyl.
Now you need an easy way to get them in the hands of your fans.
Here’s what we do:
- We securely store your CD’s/Vinyl.
- We create your Artist Page on songsdirect.co.uk
- Your fans purchase your work at a price set by you (+ Postage & Packaging), directly from songsdirect.co.uk using their credit/debit card.
- We process the payment securely.
- We pack and ship the CD/Vinyl via The Post Office.
- The fan is required to sign for the delivery.
- You always OWN your CD’s/Vinyl.
- We manage your stock. We’ll alert you in advance of when more CD’s/Vinyl are required.
That’s it in a nutshell.
The Revenue / Costs
You set the price your fans pay for your work. *We keep £2.00 to £3.00 Per CD/Vinyl depending on the volume of sales.
- We send you your ‘Sales Money’ via BACS or PayPal at least every 30 days. Note: That the payment is triggered as soon as your ‘Sales Money’ reaches £50. We really don’t want to be sending £5’s, £12’s etc as the bank charges us for each payment.
- Our £2.00 – £3.00 fee includes our profit AFTER the secure payment processing fee, labeling, packaging and fulfillment (Running to and from the Post Office to send the packages to fans (at least twice a week). That’s all covered in the £2.00 – £3.00.
- There is a (3 month) Quarterly Fee of £30 to cover secure storage & insurance of up to 500 units. We ask for the 1st quarter in advance. After which you can opt to have us deduct the Quarterly £30 from your ‘Sales Money’ if you prefer. If you are unable to commit to quarterly fee, we simply can’t help you.
* Our Fee per CD/Vinyl is based on the number of units sold in a Calendar Month as follows:
- Up to 50 CD/Vinyl sold in a Calendar Month. £3.00 Fee per unit.
- Up to 75 CD/Vinyl sold in a Calendar Month. £2.50 Fee per unit.
- 76 + CD/Vinyl sold in a Calendar Month. £2.00 Fee per unit.
Sell Your MP3 Digital Tracks Direct
We have recently added the ability to sell MP3’s of your digital tracks. This is not a BS streaming service! Your fans can but your tracks and download them direct to their Android Smartphones Computer. Apple iPhone, iPad and iTunes Users can add the MP3 to their iTunes library.
We Provide You Clever Marketing Support
We are brilliant at helping you reach out to your fans. We have lots of neat tricks and tips to show you how to market your CD/Vinyl to your Fans on Facebook, Instagram and your own website. This marketing support is FREE as soon as you become a client.